1900

50s & 60s

1980s

1990s

2000s

Committee House

Visions for Parliament House: 1900-2004 & Beyond

Additions in Keeping

2003

Parliament House Northern Extension
Drawn by Spowers Architects.

The northern extension to Parliament House, to provide Membersí offices and meeting rooms commenced on 2002, was completed in 2003 and was officially opened in March 2004. Donnybrook Sandstone was used to match the existing stone on the southern and eastern facades.

Click on the image to enlarge

Click on the image to enlarge

 

 

2004 Courtyard Development Concept Plan

 

2004

PROPOSED
Redevelopment of Courtyard
Draft drawings developed by Spowers Architects.

Click on the image to enlarge

Design featuring shade roof over courtyard, copper and glass roof over bars, tree planting and vegetation.

Click on the image to enlarge

Click on the image to enlarge

 

 

PROPOSED
Redevelopment of Courtyard
Draft drawings developed by Spowers Architects.

Click on the image to enlarge

Click on the image to enlarge

 

< Previous page

Next page >

Parliament of Western Australia
All Contents Copyright ©