Functions and powers of the committee
(1) That a joint select committee of the Legislative Assembly and Legislative Council into palliative care in Western Australia be established.
(2) That the joint select committee inquire into and report on —
(a) the progress in relation to palliative care, in particular implementation of recommendations of the Joint Select Committee into End of Life Choices;
(b) the delivery of the services associated with palliative care funding announcements in 2019–2020;
(c) the delivery of palliative care into regional and remote areas; and
(d) the progress on ensuring greater equity of access to palliative care services between metropolitan and regional areas.
(3) That the joint select committee consist of six members, of whom —
(a) three will be members of the Assembly; and
(b) three will be members of the Council.
(4) That the standing orders of the Legislative Council relating to standing and select committees will be followed as far as they can be applied.
(5) That the joint select committee report to both houses by 19 November 2020.