Vacancy Details - Parliament of Western Australia
|Position Title:||Projects and Innovation Lead|
|Level and Salary:||Level 7 $120,725 - $129,033 per annum + super + benefits|
|Employment Type:||Contract, Full Time|
|Length of Contract:||2 years|
|Primary Responsibilities and Additional Information:||The Parliamentary Services Department has an excellent opportunity for a motivated ICT Projects professional to work as part of an Information Technology team. The IT Unit provides IT support services for the Parliamentary Departments and IT services to Members of Parliament when they are at Parliament House.|
This exciting new full-time 2 year fixed term contract position will coordinate and supervise IT project activities, including project management, scheduling and reporting. This role will also operate an Innovation Program and play an integral part in the implementation of the ICT Strategic Roadmap. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic organisation with generous employment conditions.
|Details:||The successful applicant will need to meet the following selection criteria:|
1. Relevant Tertiary Qualification relating to business, project management, quality management or a related field.
2. Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating significant ICT projects to achieve outcomes aligned to organisational strategy.
3. Demonstrated experience in innovation, business improvement, continuous improvement, project management, quality management or a related field.
4. Demonstrated experience in dealing with diverse stakeholder groups and representatives to obtain requirements and accurately reflect these.
1. Experience in the development and operation of a quality management system.
The Parliamentary Services Department offers generous employment conditions and a range of benefits such as flexible work arrangements, staff cafeteria, gym and access to free parking.A job description and application form can be downloaded from the careers page of the Parliament of Western Australia’s website.
If you are interested in applying, please email to email@example.com:
· A completed application for employment form
· A response addressing the selection criteria (no more than 3 pages)
· Your resume (no more than four pages) clearly outlining your skills and experience as relevant to this position
To be eligible for a position with the Parliament of Western Australia you must have either permanent residency status in Australia, be an Australian Citizen or a New Zealand citizen with a Special Category Visa.
The Parliament of Western Australia values diversity and champions the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. We are committed to attracting and retaining a workforce that reflects our community, and to making Parliament an inclusive and supportive workplace, free of discrimination.
We encourage all suitable people of any age, gender, family status or culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply, including First Nations people, people from the LGBTQIA+ community, and people with any form of disability.
|Contact for Further Information:||For further job-related information please contact Mr Ben D’Lima, Chief Information Officer on (08) 9222 7331 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Closing Date and Time:||Friday 25 November 2022, 4.00 pm|
(Applications received after the Closing Date will NOT be accepted)
| Job Description Form:|
(including Selection Criteria)
|JDF - Projects and Innovation Lead.docxApplication for Employment.docxPSD Values.pdf|